My Joltik girl Fuzzit and my Serperior stoner Kahn
please excuse the shitty poses
Fuzzit is a lower part of the Motley team. Kahn is the leader of the main part.
The only member of Team Motley to have been created by someone other than myself, Sid / “Z-money”. The character and this picture were made by Ivan.
- Kahn the Serperior: He’s always extremely calm in any situation (largely due to his pot addiction, eheh) and is somehow the leader of the team. Very loyal and has a good heart, can sometimes even get a little philosophical.
- April the Simipour: A blind stripper. Yeah. Can be rather clumsy but is always the optimist. Can be motherly and usually ends up helping greatly with training the younger pokemon that are associated with the team.
- Koro the Swoobat: A chubby young man that has always dreamed of being a superhero. He dresses up like one whenever the team goes out on a mission, and he made the costume himself. He’s oddly enough the most “normal” of the team, and is usually the sole voice of reason. He’s genuinely kind and compassionate, but can be easily sensitive when someone is rude or too personal with him. He is attracted to men, but still has yet to completely come to terms with this (even though he has a boyfriend).
- Niko the Krookodile: Absolutely batshit insane. Possibly has rabies or something? Often has to be restricted with a custom-made muzzle and even handcuffs for his hands at times so he won’t attack his team mates or overkill anything. Works the best with Koro, and will almost never hurt him.
- Sid the Scrafty: Ivan’s character, not mine. He’s basically the biggest wigger ever. Very rude, pretty merciless, a rather shady fellow.
- Calvin the Chandelure: A ghost that always carries a lit lantern and seems to shiver an awful lot. He’s quite shy around strangers, is terrified of the dark and being alone, is a little too curious for his own good, and has a stuttering problem. He died early in his life, trapped by himself on a cold winter’s night in his own cellar. Because of this, he is still constantly cold in the afterlife, and refuses to enter any dark area without his lantern.